Kundan Lal Gujral gave great contribution towards taking Indian culinary to the world. His contributions also augmented the tourism industry both nationally and internationally. He has been awarded several awards and recognition namely:
- IATO- (Indian Association of Tour operators) Life time achievement Award for introducing Tandoori cuisine to the world in 1991.
- H&FS Award for his life time contribution to Food and Beverage industry in 1995.
- World Tourism Promotion Award in recognition of his innovation, the Tandoori chicken and contribution to hospitality industry.
- Trans Himalayan selection Award -Gold Medal for introducing to the world Tandoori cuisine.
- World Business leader award for Inspiring companies by confederation of world business in USA.